Armored Personnel CarriersOur mission
What Are The Benefits of Armored Personnel Trucks?These trucks are designed with combat situations and circumstances in view. They can withstand a considerable amount of damage while they protect the personnel inside and continue to move towards the destination. Here are some of the most well-known characteristics of these vehicles:
- Traveling On All Terrain - Armored personnel trucks are designed to travel on all terrains without trouble. They can move on mud, desert sand, forestland, urban roads, and other such surfaces easily. Armored vehicles are also designed to provide the highest level of comfort possible in such situations to the personnel.
- Resistant To Bullets - As these vehicles are designed for combat areas, they’re highly-resistant to impact from bullets and similar high-velocity objects. The reinforced metal can withstand all kinds of impacts without being pierced and damaged. All the glass components are protected as well and aren’t easy to damage. The glass is toughened and layered so bullets can’t easily penetrate it.
- Environmental Factors - The transport vehicles are designed to withstand different environmental factors and ensure the personnel inside are relatively comfortable. Whether the conditions are extremely hot, cold, or wet, this vehicle will continue to function as expected.
The armored personnel carrier is capable of handling an impact from 7.62x51mm NATO rounds so it’s very resilient.
Where Can These Armored Personnel Vehicles Be Used?The trucks are designed for military and combat use and aren’t suitable for regular personal transport. The most common users of these vehicles are:
- Military - They use these vehicles to transport soldiers, sailors, and other personnel through conflict zones. The armored personnel trucks are very common in combat zones and help reduce personnel loss by a considerable margin.
- Law Enforcement - Law enforcement organizations sometimes need to use these vehicles when they’re responding to extreme threats like big criminal operations, terrorist attacks, riots, etc. The vehicles help ensure all police personnel reach the problem location without being hurt.
Armored military vehicles are designed to be functional and not aesthetically pleasing so they will stand out and catch attention on city streets. They also require special driving skills as the vehicles are heavy and of a unique design. Only trained and experienced drivers should handle trucks, especially in urban environments.
The armored vehicles keep people secure and are essential in combat fields and war zones. They are also resistant to damage from regular wear and tear so with proper maintenance, these vehicles can last for several years without problems.
When you want armored cars that will provide you the level of security and luxury you need, consider products like the ones offered by companies like Kristiana.
Armored Transit Vehicles
Armored Military Vehicles
Armored Luxury Sedans